Win a pair of tickets to Salute the 40s
Our Salute to the 40s giveaway has now closed.
Win a pair of tickets to Salute to the ‘40s at The Historic Dockyard Chatham in the April Rewards giveaway (the “Chatham Dockyard giveaway”)*.
Terms of Participation in the Chatham Dockyard giveaway (the “Terms”)
1.1. To be eligible you must:
1.1.1. be aged eighteen years or over;
1.1.2. where an entry is made in accordance with 1.1.1 the Promotor reserve the right to request proof, to its reasonable satisfaction, that you are aged sixteen years or over when entering into the Chatham Dockyard giveaway; and
1.1.3. have a UK postal address.
1.2. Employees of the Promotor, The Historic Dockyard Chatham, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with are not eligible to Participate in the Chatham Dockyard giveaway.
1.3. An answer which is in anyway derogatory, defamatory, pornographic, breaches a third-party’s intellectual property rights, or is otherwise offensive should not be uploaded as part of this Chatham Dockyard giveaway and shall not be eligible to win any Prize.
1.4. Any content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have the right to disqualify your answer if, in our opinion, it breaches this clause 1 Eligibility or if your answer does not comply with these Terms or the terms of the Website.
2.1. In order to participate in the Chatham Dockyard giveaway, you:
2.1.1. visit - https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/competitions/Salute-40s-giveaway(the “Website”);
2.1.2. provide your full name and email address; and
2.1.3. agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Chatham Dockyard giveaway and Winner Selection
3.1. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria set out in 1, and Participate as set out in 2, then you must enter between the hours of 09:00 on 18/08/2023 and 09:00 on 31/08/2023. Any entry into Chatham Dockyard giveaway submitted outside of these hours will not be accepted.
3.2. The Promoter will select one entry at random from those that have submitted their contact details and they will win the Prize.
3.3. The winner will be notified by no later than 17:00 on or around 06/09/2023. If a winner does not respond within 7 days, or any other period specified in our contact notice, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, the Prize will be forfeited by them and the Promotor may select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
4. The Prize
4.1. The winner will receive the following prize:
22.214.171.124.2. A pair of tickets to The Salute to the ‘40s
Terms and Conditions
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
6. The prize would be for 2 adults.
7. Prize does not include transport to or from The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
8. The Prize is not transferable and, unless offered by the Promotor, there will be no substitutions, or cash alternatives of, for the Prize.
9. There is no cash alternative
10. No expenses incurred in connection with entry to or participation in this Chatham Dockyard giveaway will be paid.
11. The winning selection of the Promotor is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promotor shall be entitled to right to refuse to accept any entry.
13. All entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
14. Failure to comply with these Terms will automatically render an entry void.
15. The Promotor does not accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered.
16. The name and email address of each participant and winner will be retained for a period of three months following the Chatham Dockyard giveaway closing date. Where a participant or winner agrees to and has provided specific consent, those participants and winners shall receive marketing and promotional material relating to those specific purpose.
17. The participant and winner agrees that in entering into the Chatham Dockyard giveaway the Promoter has a legitimate interest to process their personal data for the purposes of the Chatham Dockyard giveaway.
18. In addition, the winner agrees to their personal data being sent to The Historic Dockyard Chatham.
20. Participants may print these Terms.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms at any time without notice.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, the Chatham Dockyard giveaway itself or any other matter relating to, or arising out of, these Terms or the Chatham Dockyard giveaway, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No written correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into.
23. The Promotor is SE Trains Limited of Second Floor, 4 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AU.
24. This Chatham Dockyard giveaway and these Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and Participants agree that the Courts of England and Wales, exclusively, shall settle disputes.