Beat the queues with the Southeastern app
Quickly buy and load tickets straight on to your Key smartcard, check how busy your train is with SeatFinder and receive personalised travel information straight to your phone.
Make train travel easier with the Southeastern app.
Download it free from the App Store or Google play
- Buy and load single, return, season and Flexi season tickets straight on to your Key smartcard
- Check how busy your train will be with SeatFinder information
- Create a personalised, real-time dashboard that presents train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you regularly make
- Pin your favourite stations, Southeastern routes and TfL tube lines
- Personalise your home screen and receive live travel updates
- Create an accessibility profile for quicker Passenger Assist bookings
- Request a Priority Seat Card, JAM card or Hidden Disabilities Sunflower lanyard
- Report a problem on board one of our trains or at one of our stations
- Check the availability of on-board toilet facilities (Southeastern services only); train length information (for many services) and detailed platform information
- Easy-to-use journey planner for all national train routes
- Detailed breakdown for each individual leg of your journey - including the current location of your train
- Check train times with live departure and arrival boards
- Buy tickets to anywhere in the UK
- Pay with PayPal, all major credit and debit cards and Visa Checkout
- Claim Delay Repay compensation quickly and easily
- Powered by data from Southeastern, National Rail Enquiries and Transport for London
Got questions about the app? We can help...
You can personalise your dashboard by adding your favourite stations, pinning your Southeastern routes, and pinning your TfL routes if you also use the Tube.
You can hide disruption messages at the top of your home screen.
You can also use the cog item at the top of the home screen to hide any widgets you don't need.
If you're having trouble loading viewing or activating your Key smartcard ticket, please check the following:
- It can take up to 5 minutes for a recently purchased ticket to become available to load. In some cases it can take up to 15 minutes
- Make sure your device supports NFC – we use NFC to load and view your Key smartcard
- If you're using an Android device check NFC is switched on. If you're using an iOS device, check if Apple Pay is working and that your device is running iOS 13 or later
- Hold your Key card against the upper back of your phone for 20 seconds – you may need to slowly move the card to find the NFC reader
- Try closing the app and opening it again
Mobile or tablet requirements to run the app
- Make sure your phone supports NFC – we use NFC to load and view your Key Smartcard
- If you're using an Android phone you will need to be running one of the last four OS (operating systems) – 11, 10, 9 (known and Pie) and 8.0-8.1 (known as Oreo)
- for Apple devices you will need to be running either iOS 12, 13, 14 or 15
We would love to hear your feedback. You can feedback directly through the app (within the Customer Services menu option) or by leaving feedback in either of the app stores.