New Southeastern app
Be one of the first to try our new app.
New Southeastern app
Our new Southeastern app has been designed with accessibility in mind.
Get live personalised travel information straight to your phone, buy and download Key smartcard tickets, check how busy your train is with SeatFinder, receive live travel updates and book Passenger Assist.
Plan your journey with confidence with the new Southeastern app.
Download it FREE from the App Store or Google play
- Buy and download single, return and season tickets on your Key smartcard
- See how busy your train will be with SeatFinder information
- Create a personalised, real-time dashboard that presents train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you regularly make
- Pin your favourite stations, Southeastern routes and TfL tube lines
- Personalise your home screen and receive live travel updates
- Create an accessibility profile
- Book, view and amend Passenger Assist requests
- Request a Priority Seat Card, JAM card or Hidden Disabilities Sunflower lanyard
- Report a problem on board one of our trains or at one of our stations
- Check the availability of on-board toilet facilities (Southeastern services only); train length information (for many services) and detailed platform information
- Easy-to-use journey planner for all national train routes
- Detailed breakdown for each individual leg of your journey - including the current location of your train
- Check train times with live departure and arrival boards
- Buy tickets to anywhere in the UK
- Pay with PayPal, all major credit and debit cards and Visa Checkout
- Claim Delay Repay compensation quickly and easily
- Powered by data from National Rail Enquiries, Southeastern and Transport for London
Got questions about the app? We can help...
You can personalise your dashboard by adding your favourite stations, pinning your Southeastern routes, and pinning your TfL routes if you also use the Tube.
You can hide disruption messages at the top of your home screen.
You can also use the cog item at the top of the home screen to hide any widgets you don't need.
We would love to hear your feedback. You can feedback directly through the app (within the Customer Services menu option) or by leaving feedback in either of the app stores.