Are you travelling with a large group of adults and children? Take a look at our Group Travel discounts
Save with our Group Travel discount
If you're planning on travelling Off-Peak in a group of 10 more, which can include children up to the age of 17 inclusive, you could save with our Group Travel discount.
How Group Travel works:
- Group Travel bookings are available for Off-Peak services only
- Weekday Group Travel is available on Southeastern services that arrive in to London from 10am and depart London between 9.30am and 4pm and then again from 7pm
- For services that do not include London stations, Group Travel is available at Off-Peak times anywhere on our network
- There are no restrictions at weekends and Public Holidays for Group Travel
- Group Travel requests must be received by us at least 10 days prior to the date of travel, in order for you to receive the tickets via the post ahead of your journey.
Please note Group Travel bookings are temporarily unavailable from Tuesday 3rd – Sunday 15th August.
During this time you can still take advantage of GroupSave, which you can buy online, from a ticket office or our ticket machines.
More discounts are available on our Ways to Save page.
Questions about our services?