Save with our Group Travel discount
If you’re travelling in a group of 10 or more with children (5 - 17 inclusive) then you could save with our Group Travel discount.
If you’re a group of just adults travelling together then take a look at our GroupSave discounts.
Group Travel is often used by schools or youth organisations to get a discount on standard fares when travelling together Off-Peak.
How Group Travel works:
- Weekdays Group Travel is available on Southeastern services arriving in London from 10am and departing London between 9.30am and 4pm and from 7pm
- For non-London services Group Travel is available at Off-Peak times anywhere on our network
- Saturday, Sundays and Public holidays Group Travel is available on all our services
- Group Travel is valid on the train you specify
- Places are subject to availability
- You need to submit your Group Travel booking at least 10 working days before your departure date and allow enough time for the tickets to be delivered by post
To book Group Travel Tickets please use the online booking form below.*
*You can’t use the booking form to buy Kids for a Quid Tickets. Buy Kids for a Quid Tickets online or from a booking office.