Are you travelling with a large group of adults and children? Take a look at our Group Travel discounts
Save with our Group Travel discount
If you're planning on travelling Off-Peak in a group of 10 more you could save with our Group Travel discount.
For corporate bookings or bookings for adults travelling without children, visit our GroupSave page for further information.
How Group Travel works:
- Group Travel bookings are available for Off-Peak services only
- Group Travel is not available for adults travelling without children, passengers aged 16-17 will be charged a child rate fare when booking in a group of 10 or more
- Weekday Group Travel is available on Southeastern services that arrive in to London from 10am and depart London between 9.30am and 4pm and then again from 7pm
- For services that do not include London stations, Group Travel is available at Off-Peak times anywhere on our network
- There are no restrictions at weekends and Public Holidays for Group Travel
- Group Travel requests must be received by us at least 10 days prior to the date of travel, in order for you to receive the tickets via the post ahead of your journey.
All fields marked (required) are mandatory
Group Travel discount applies to groups of 10 or more travelling by train together. For smaller groups of adults travelling together, take a look at our GroupSave tickets.
Group Travel bookings must be received at least 10 days and no more than 90 days prior to the date of travel. For requests outside these times, please visit your local ticket office.
It's important you provide the correct dates for travelling when completing the Group Travel form. If the date is unavailable due to it being too far in advance, please fill out the form at a later date.
Questions about our services?