From 7 September we're running a new timetable with more services on many routes.
New timetable from Monday 7 September
From Monday 7 September we have introduced a new timetable. Train times have changed and there are more frequent services on many routes. We’ve reworked our timetable to give you more space with longer trains on many services, adding over 900 extra carriages each weekday, providing 50,000 extra seats. Helping you to travel with confidence wherever you need to go.
A map of the planned service is available below, you can also check your journey in online journey planners.
Summary of changes
To give you more choice and space, we’ve boosted our services up to 98% of our pre-COVID timetable:
- More frequent services between London St Pancras and Faversham
- London St Pancras to Ebbsfleet service frequency increases to 4 trains per hour
- Reintroduction of full High Speed service frequency between Dover and Ramsgate
Mainline routes via Ashford
- London to Ramsgate (via Ashford and Dover) services will terminate at Dover, but will be replaced by High Speed services between Dover and Ramsgate
Mainline routes via Chatham
- London Victoria to Dover services (via Faversham and Canterbury East) increase to 2 trains per hour
- Gillingham to Faversham service frequency increases to 3 trains per hour
- Sittingbourne to Sheerness frequency increases to 2 trains per hour
Medway Valley line
- Strood to Maidstone West service frequency increases to 2 trains per hour
- Most Tonbridge services will start / terminate at Paddock Wood – meaning you’ll need to change at Paddock Wood for Tonbridge and stations towards London
- Charlton to London Bridge service frequency increases to 2 trains per hour
- Dartford to Gravesend service frequency increases to 4 trains per hour
- London Cannon Street services via Woolwich and Sidcup are reintroduced, running twice per hour
- London Cannon Street services via Woolwich and Bexleyheath are reintroduced, running twice per hour
- Semi fast trains between London Charing Cross and Gravesend are reintroduced, meaning that the frequency of trains at New Eltham, Sidcup, Bexley and Crayford increases to 6 trains per hour
Find your timetable
Search by station name or 3 digit station code to filter our list of timetables.