Freedom to travel whenever you want, wherever you want
Anytime Tickets for flexible travel
Our Anytime Tickets give you the freedom to travel on any train, at any time.
Buy your Anytime Ticket in advance at home via our Southeastern On Track app, online or from a station ticket office or ticket vending machine.
If you're not sure when you want to come back our Anytime Open Return Ticket is perfect, leave for your destination within 5 days of the date on your ticket and return anytime within one calendar month.*
The Anytime Ticket is a great choice for exploring towns and destinations around London, Kent or East Sussex as you can break your journey with stops at any number of stations along the way.
Anytime Day Single or Return
Travel at any time of day and return the same day.
Anytime Day Travelcard
Travel at any time of day and return the same day. Your ticket includes London Travelcard Zone 1-6 unlimited travel on trains, London Underground, buses, DLR and Tramlink services.
Anytime Open Single
Travel at any time of day and use within 2 days of the date shown on your ticket.
Anytime Open Return
Travel to your destination at any time of day within 5 days of the date shown on your ticket and return anytime within one calendar month.*
For more details check National Rail Enquiries full terms and conditions for Anytime Tickets.
*available on selected routes.
Up to two children under five can travel free with each adult holding a valid Anytime Ticket.
All children aged 5-15 receive a 50% discount on all Anytime fares.
- Network Railcard and 16-25 Railcard holders get 1/3 off, 16-17 Railcard holders get 50% off and Veteran Railcard holders get 34% off all standard class Anytime fares
- Holders of Disabled Persons, Family & Friends, HM Forces and Senior Railcards get 1/3 off both standard and first class Anytime Tickets
- Gold Card holders get 1/3 off standard class Anytime fares and Jobcentre Plus Travel Discount Card holders get 50% off standard class Anytime fares
There may be minimum fares and time restrictions on tickets bought with a Railcard or other discount card. You should check the terms & conditions of your Railcard or discount card to see if they apply to you.
You will need to buy a new ticket and apply for a refund on your existing ticket:
- Change the date of your single ticket or the outward travel date of your return ticket
- Change the destination of your ticket
- Switch the class of your ticket from first class to standard
You can pay an excess fare before you begin your journey to change your ticket:
- Upgrade your ticket from standard to first class
- Continue your journey to a station beyond the destination on your ticket
Please note that you need to pay an excess fare to change your ticket prior to your journey.
Questions about our services?