Coronavirus revised timetable
We are currently running a revised timetable until further notice.
New timetable from Monday 6 July
A new timetable was introduced on Monday 6 July. Train times have changed and there are more frequent services on many routes. A map of the planned service and the timetables are available below, you can check your journey in online journey planners or create your own personalised timetable.
Please note online Journey Planners will be updated as follows -
- Weekday Services: Changes for the following week will be available from journey planners 7 days in advance.
- Weekend Services: Changes for the weekend will be shown from the Thursday morning.
Summary of changes
This timetable change has increased the number of services to approximately 80% of our normal timetable across our network as follows:
- Hayes line from 2 to 4 trains per hour
- Bromley North line from 2 to 3 trains per hour
- Tonbridge to Tunbridge Wells from 3 to 4 trains per hour
- Tunbridge Wells to Hastings from 1 to 2 trains per hour
- Charlton to Dartford via Woolwich from 2 to 4 trains per hour
- Ashford to Dover from 1 to 2 trains per hour
- Ashford to Canterbury West from 1 to 3 trains per hour
- Faversham to Ramsgate from 1 to 2 trains per hour
- Reintroduction of a limited service between Blackfriars and Elephant & Castle
- Reintroduction of a limited service between Crofton Park and Bellingham
- Reintroduction of limited high speed services between Maidstone West, Snodland, Strood and London St Pancras
Please check whether your journey will be affected by engineering work.
As government has said, social distancing means there will be space for as few as 1 in 10 of the usual number of passengers on the railway. The safety of the public and our employees remains our top priority. Please help us keep the railway free for those who need it most:
Consider if your journey is necessary, if so consider using alternative means of travel such as cycling or walking, and if that’s not possible travel off-peak, wear a face covering and maintain social distancing.
If you need to travel, please buy your ticket online by signing up for The Key before travelling or use contactless and leave plenty of time for your journey.
Revised timetables from 6 July
- London to Ramsgate via Ashford, Canterbury West and Dover (Includes High speed services)
- London to the Medway Towns / Dover and Ramsgate via Faversham
- Maidstone East and West lines
- Hastings Line
- Metro routes via Woolwich / Bexleyheath and Sidcup
- Hayes and Sevenoaks (via Grove Park)
- London to Orpington via Herne Hill
- High speed via Gravesend line