Got a question about our station car parks?
APCOA Parking has taken over management and operation of all Southeastern station car parks from 1 April 2021, except for Ebbsfleet International station.
You can visit ebbsfleetintl.co.uk/parking for information and online booking there.
Yes – please note that by 31 May 2021, cash payment machines in our car parks will be withdrawn.
The payment options from 1 April available are:
- APCOA Connect contactless payment (via App, Web, SMS and Phone)*
- Our Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) via cash or card. You can buy Daily or Weekly Parking Permits using our TVMs. Please remember that you need to clearly display your Parking Permit.
- Our Ticket Offices via cash or card. You can buy Daily or Weekly Parking Permits at our Ticket Offices. Please remember that you need to clearly display your Parking Permit.
Check the Ticket Office opening times for your station here.
Please note that for smaller stations, sometimes Ticket Offices may be closed during staffed hours as our employees may be covering other duties.
- City Centre Pre-Book – Pre-book your parking online in advance.
- Season Tickets Portal – a convenient choice if you regularly park in one of our Southeastern car parks.
*APCOA Connect is a quick and easy way for you to pay for parking by credit or debit card securely via your mobile phone.
You can register with APCOA Connect by downloading the App via the AppStore or Google Play store or via the APCOA Connect website.
From 1 April 2021, car park tariffs are changing, download your copy of the new prices below.
You can also visit our station information page to find more information on your local Southeastern station.
Please visit the APCOA Season Tickets website prior to when your Season Ticket permit is due to expire, to register and purchase a new one.
If your Taxi Permit isn’t due to expire until after 31 July 2021, please look out for further information on this page in the near future.
Please visit www.sabaparking.co.uk/pay-a-parking-ticket
Or contact them using the details below:
Telephone: 0330 1235 247
Saba Park Solutions UK Limited
Customer Support Centre
PO Box 2466
PO Box 1010
Please note that in order to pay for your Penalty Notice, you will need the Penalty Notice reference number and your vehicle registration number to hand.
Please note that APCOA do not accept any appeals by phone or email.
All appeals against a Penalty Notice must be made either through APCOA’s secure online portal or by writing to the below address, within 28 days of the date your Parking Notice was issued to you.
PO Box 1010
Please note that you will need to provide your Penalty Notice reference number and your vehicle registration with your appeal.
APCOA should have issued you with a 10-digit verification code, which you must use with your appeal to POPLA. This will be shown on your rejection letter.