Got a question about our station car parks?
- APCOA Connect contactless payment (via App, Web, SMS and Phone)*
- Our Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) via cash or card. You can buy Daily or Weekly Parking Permits using our TVMs. Please remember that you need to clearly display your Parking Permit.
- Our Ticket Offices via cash or card. You can buy Daily or Weekly Parking Permits at our Ticket Offices. Please remember that you need to clearly display your Parking Permit.
Check your station Ticket Office opening times.
Please note that for smaller stations, sometimes Ticket Offices may be closed during staffed hours as our employees may be covering other duties.
- City Centre Pre-Book – Pre-book your parking online in advance.
- Season Tickets Portal – a convenient choice if you regularly park in one of our Southeastern car parks.
*APCOA Connect is a quick and easy way for you to pay for parking by credit or debit card securely via your mobile phone.
You can register with APCOA Connect by downloading the App via the AppStore or Google Play store or via the APCOA Connect website.
If your Taxi Permit isn’t due to expire until after 31 July 2021, please look out for further information on this page in the near future.
PO Box 1010
Please note that in order to pay for your Penalty Notice, you will need the Penalty Notice reference number and your vehicle registration number to hand.
Please note that APCOA do not accept any appeals by phone or email.
All appeals against a Penalty Notice must be made either through APCOA’s secure online portal or by writing to the below address, within 28 days of the date your Parking Notice was issued to you.
PO Box 1010
Please note that you will need to provide your Penalty Notice reference number and your vehicle registration with your appeal.
APCOA should have issued you with a 10-digit verification code, which you must use with your appeal to POPLA. This will be shown on your rejection letter.