Disruption at Blackfriars / City Thameslink
Overhead wire problems at City Thameslink mean that we are unable to run services from this station via Blackfriars and Sevenoaks. Tickets are being accepted on London Underground services for travel to St Pancras, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street. You can travel on High Speed to or from Faversham at no extra cost. Buses are also running between Sevenoaks and Otford, calling at Bat and Ball.
Incident at Rochester
Following emergency services dealing with an incident earlier at Rochester trains running through the station are subject to delays of up to 60 minutes. For the latest information please check our live running information.
Changes to Lewisham services from Wednesday 1 October until further notice
Repairs to damaged equipment at Lewisham will be taking place for at least the next four weeks.
The crossing that allows trains to run from the Bexleyheath line through Lewisham towards London Victoria has broken. This crossing is a specialist piece of equipment and it will take at least four weeks to build a replacement. We are working with Network Rail to ensure the work is completed as quickly as possible.
Because of this, the following changes will apply from Wednesday 1 October until further notice:
- All trains between London Victoria and Dartford via Bexleyheath will be diverted via Sidcup. These trains will stop additionally at Crayford, Sidcup and Hither Green in both directions.
- If you are travelling between London Victoria and stations between Lewisham and Dartford via Bexleyheath, you will need to change trains at Lewisham.
- A small number of Cannon Street services will be diverted to run to / from London Blackfriars and will depart slightly earlier than the normal Cannon Street departure time - for details of the affected trains please check our live running information.
- Southeastern tickets will be accepted on London Underground services between Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars and Victoria.
- Southeastern tickets will be accepted on Thameslink services between Blackfriars and London Bridge.
- Passengers on the Bexleyheath line can use stations on neighbouring lines at no extra cost.
We will keep you updated about how the work is progressing and will share any further changes to your train service with you as soon as we can.
If you have been delayed by more than 30 minutes you can claim Delay Repay compensation.