On Sunday 16 May we introduced a new train timetable.
As government restrictions begin to ease, we are looking forward to welcoming more passengers back to traveling with us. On Sunday 16 May we introduced a new timetable with more services on many of our routes.
We are continuously reviewing our passenger numbers and adjusting train lengths and services where necessary. Due to an increase in demand, we have already added a limited number of additional and longer trains to our service. Whilst earlier trains and additional stops for key workers (such as on the Chatham Mainline, and at Denmark Hill) are being reintroduced in response to passenger feedback.
As part of our safer travel pledge, we are taking extra steps to help make your journey safer;
We are frequently deep cleaning our trains and stations using anti-viral products, increasing our focus on cleaning high-touch areas and providing hand sanitiser at busy stations. You can also check how busy your train might be with our SeatFinder tools.
To help keep you safe when you travel with us you must wear a face covering, unless you are exempt. Also, remember to maintain social distancing where possible, carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after travel. For more information, please check our travel advice page.The Key is our contactless smartcard, which enables you to buy and download your tickets at home via our website or the Southeastern app. Using The Key means you can fast track through the station and avoid the queues, it is also wipeable and easy to clean. Order your Key smartcard here.
Our SeatFinder Timetables allow you to check in advance how busy your train might be, allowing you to plan ahead and travel with confidence.
Using train loading data from the previous week, you can quickly see which services are likely to be busy on your route, and which are a bit quieter.
SeatFinder timetables provides information for individual weekday services and includes most, but not all, of our trains. If there is no seat availability shown for your journey, it means information isn’t available for that train yet. We are working hard to bring you more information as soon as we can.
Tell us what you think by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To plan a more immediate journey, SeatFinder information is also available on our Live Departure Boards and via the Southeastern app.
Find your timetable
Search by station name or 3 digit station code to filter our list of timetables.
High Speed Weekdays
- Additional 1455 service from St Pancras to Faversham and an additional 1530 return service added.
- The 1525 service from St Pancras to Ramsgate now terminates at Faversham with a connection onto Ramsgate.
Chatham Mainline weekdays
- Additional 0550 service from Faversham to Cannon Street.
- The 0756 service from Ramsgate to Charing Cross via Sandwich will start back from Faversham at 0705 calling at all stations. This provides a direct service to Sandwich for school pupils from beyond Ramsgate.
- Additional 1741 service from Cannon St to Dover.,
- Additional off peak services will run between London Victoria and Ramsgate via Whitstable and Margate for day trippers to the coast.
From Monday 26 April:
- An additional 05:50 service will run from Faversham to London Cannon Strett via the Medway Towns.
Chatham Mainline Saturday
- The 0500 service from Gillingham to Victoria has an additional stopping service that will service Denmark Hill for NHS workers and shift workers in London.
Maidstone East Line Weekdays
- Additional fast services from Ashford to Victoria at 0615 and 0910.From Monday 26 April:An additional 06:15 service will run from Ashford to London Vicrotia
- Off peak service from Charing Cross to Hastings via Tunbridge Wells are being restored on weekdays.
From Monday 26 April:
- The 16:20 Hastings to London Charing Cross and the 18:15 London Charing Cross to Hastings trains, will be formed of eight carriages.
London Bridge Metro
- Weekdays there will be an additional 0745 service from Barnehurst to Charing Cross, calling all stations via Bexleyheath.
- Off-peak & evenings the Charing Cross to Dartford service via Blackheath & Woolwich Arsenal is reinstated.
- Off-peak the stopping service from Charing Cross to Sevenoaks via Grove Park is also reinstated.
- Additional 0602 service from Swanley to Victoria calling St Mary Cray & Bromley South on weekdays.
- On Saturday mornings, the following additional services between Dartford and Victoria will run to provide shift workers and NHS workers at Denmark Hill earlier services:
- 0532 & 0602 Dartford to Victoria
- 0604 & 0634 Victoria to Dartford
From Monday 26 April:
- An additional 06:02 service will run from Swanley to London Victoria