Southeastern May 2017 Timetable Changes
Mondays to Fridays
- 1854 Cannon Street to Sidcup (via Bexleyheath) will terminate at Crayford
- 0105 Bromley North to Grove Park is withdrawn
- 0105 Bromley North to Grove Park is withdrawn (Sunday morning)
- Charing Cross to Hayes services will revert to running to Cannon Street and will call additionally at New Cross and St John’s, but will not serve Waterloo East or London Bridge
- Charing Cross to Sevenoaks via Grove Park will revert running to Cannon St and will call additionally at New Cross and St John’s, but will not serve Waterloo East or London Bridge
- 0749 Tonbridge to Charing Cross will start back from Hastings at 0650 calling at St Leonards Warrior Square, West St Leonards, Crowhurst, Battle, Robertsbridge, Etchingham, Stonegate, Wadhurst, Frant, Tunbridge Wells and High Brooms
- 0720 Hastings to Charing Cross will start at 0731 and will no longer call at West St Leonards, Crowhurst, Robertsbridge, Etchingham, Stonegate or Frant
The above two changes will provide an earlier train on Sundays on the Hastings Line to London and also provide an earlier fast train from Hastings to London.
There will be a further timetable change in August 2017 when London Bridge Platform 6 opens, we will update you nearer the time.