On Track app
Access personalised, real-time information and super-fast journey planning for all Great Britain train journeys
Buy tickets and plan your journey
Access personalised, real-time information and super-fast journey planning for all UK train journeys. Our On Track app enables you to quickly see your common journeys, platform changes and live arrival and departure information and with our new SeatFinder tool, you can now also see how busy your train will be so you can plan your journey with confidence. You can also buy train tickets to anywhere in the UK, buy and load Key Smartcard tickets from your phone, and quickly claim Delay Repay compensation.
Download it FREE from the App Store or Google play
- SeatFinder information, available in both Departures & arrivals and Common journeys, allowing you to see how busy your train will be
- Real-time information on the availability of on-board toilet facilities (Southeastern services only); train length information for many services; and detailed platform information
- Buy single, return and Season tickets on your Key smartcard
- Load tickets straight onto your Key card by tapping the card onto your phone after purchase
- You can also view and check which tickets are active on your Key card - your virtual ticket wallet!
- Personalised, real-time dashboard that presents train times, platform information and live service updates for the journeys you make regularly
- Easy-to-use journey planner for all national train routes
- Detailed breakdown for each individual leg of your journey - including the current location of your train
- Live departure and arrival boards
- Buy tickets for anywhere in the UK
- Pay with PayPal, Visa Checkout, and all major credit and debit cards
- Improved Delay Repay compensation process, making it faster and easier to make a claim
- Save your favourite stations
- Customise what you see for rapid access to the information you need on the move
- Quickly see personalised London Underground line status updates
- Powered by data from National Rail Enquiries, Southeastern and Transport for London
iOs View Android View
What our customers say
“I love all the personalisation. Feels more like my app than other travel apps” J. Bruce
“As a free app it knocks the socks off anything out there” Steven Dinnage, Brighton
“Love that the app will link to buy tickets from my searches - no longer need to use two apps” C. Nunn, Scarborough
On Track App Top Tips
Got questions about the app? We can help...
We would love to hear your feedback. You can feedback directly through the app (within the customer services menu option), by contacting our customers services team, or by leaving feedback in either of the app stores.