Check your train times before you travel
Coronavirus revised timetable
We are currently running a revised timetable until further notice.
A new timetable was introduced on Monday 6 July. Train times have changed and there are more frequent services on many routes.
This timetable change has increased the number of services to approximately 80% of our normal timetable.
A map of the planned service and the timetables are available on our coronavirus timetable page, or you can check the revised timetable online.
The government have advised that with social distancing, there will be space for as few as 1 in 10 of the usual number of passengers on the railway. The safety of passengers and our employees remains our top priority, and people should only use trains if they have no alternative. Those who can work from home should continue to do so.
Revised timetables from 6 July
- London to Ramsgate via Ashford, Canterbury West and Dover (Includes High speed services)
- London to the Medway Towns / Dover and Ramsgate via Faversham
- Maidstone East and West lines
- Hastings Line
- Metro routes via Woolwich / Bexleyheath and Sidcup
- Hayes and Sevenoaks (via Grove Park)
- London to Orpington via Herne Hill
- High speed via Gravesend line
Find your timetable
Search by station name or 3 digit station code to filter our list of timetables.