Tickets are from just £15 to selected destinations in Kent and East Sussex.
With tickets starting at just £15, travel from London to 12 destinations on the Southeastern network packed with hidden and not so hidden gems to discover. Plus, our offer includes Kids for £1 so children aged 5 to 15 can travel for just £1!
Our Summer Offer ends on 18 August, which hopefully gives you the chance to be able to enjoy some sunshine, scroll down to see the great places you can visit!
Summer offer Terms and Conditions
- Off-Peak day return tickets from £15, £20 and £25 departing London to 12 destinations:
Summer Offer ticket price
- Offer only valid for travel from 24 June 2019 to 18 August 2019.
- Tickets valid to the 12 destinations above from Southeastern London Terminals and stations served by Southeastern in London Zones 1-6 (including Stratford International). London Terminals include St Pancras International, Charing Cross, Waterloo East, Cannon Street, London Bridge. Tickets available online at southeasternrailway.co.uk and at Southeastern ticket offices.
- Tickets for travel are only valid from 9:30am Mondays to Fridays and all-day Saturday and Sunday.
- Only valid for outward and return travel on the same day.
- Kids for £1 tickets are valid with the Summer Offer promotion, but only on Southeastern services.
- Not valid in conjunction with any Railcard or other promotional offers.
- Travel valid on any train operator company service using any standard permitted route.
- Refunds on wholly unused tickets are available, subject to an administration fee.
- Tickets are for origin to destination journeys only.
You can also click here to view FAQ's for our Summer Offer.
London to Rochester for £15
London to Broadstairs for £20
Summer Offer FAQ's
What dates and times is the ticket offer valid?
Where can I buy this ticket?
You can buy this ticket online, at ticket offices and ticket vending machines.
Can I use the tickets in conjunction with Kids for £1?
Yes, you can on Southeastern train services.
Can I use this offer in conjunction with a railcard?
No, this offer is primarily aimed at non-rail users to attract them to take the train, and at occasional users who don’t travel very often. Railcards already offer a competitive discount on our Off-Peak tickets, which are available all year round.
Why are these stations only receiving the offer and not others?
These locations form a part of our Southeastern hidden gems campaign so we have lots of unique places at these destinations for our passengers to visit.
Can I use the tickets in reverse – e.g. Canterbury to London?
No, these return tickets can only be used from London as the origin station to the 12 destinations specified. London includes both London Terminals and any other station within the London Travelcard zones (zones 1-6).
Why does the online booking engine sometimes show more expensive ticket options?
Some journeys from certain London destinations will advise you to use the London Underground to travel to another London Terminal and then use a different rail service. In most cases it is cheaper to purchase your Summer Offer ticket from this different London Terminal and then use PAYG to use the London Underground to get there.
Are these tickets available on GTR services?
Yes – where a GTR service is a valid journey between the origin and destination stations, however Kids for a Quid is not valid on GTR services.
Are these tickets available on high speed services?
Yes, they are.
Why are some stations more expensive than others?
On average each ticket price reflects a 30% discount off a standard fare from London (zones 1-6) to these destinations.
I purchased the offer tickets to Canterbury, but now want to go as far as Deal, can I just buy an extension £5?
Changes to travel are allowed, subject to purchase of the correct excess fare and any administration fee that may be applicable.