12 Days of Christmas competition
Enjoy a lovely local Christmas
The 12 Days of Christmas competition is now closed. Check out the Produced in Kent website for some great, local offers.
Win one of twelve prizes in the Southeastern and Produced in Kent 12 Days of Christmas competition (the “Christmas Competition”)*.
Terms of Participation in the Christmas Competition (the “Terms”)
1.1. To be eligible you must:
1.1.1. be aged sixteen years or over;
1.1.2. where an entry is made in accordance with 1.1.1 the Promotor reserve the right to request proof, to its reasonable satisfaction, that you are aged sixteen years or over when entering into the Christmas Competition; and
1.1.3. have a UK postal address.
1.2. Employees of the Promotor, Produced in Kent, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with are not eligible to Participate in the Christmas Competition.
1.3. An answer which is in anyway derogatory, defamatory, pornographic, breaches a third-party’s intellectual property rights, or is otherwise offensive should not be uploaded as part of this Christmas Competition and shall not be eligible to win any Prize.
1.4. Any content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have the right to disqualify your answer if, in our opinion, it breaches this clause 1 Eligibility or if your answer does not comply with these Terms or the terms of the Website.
2.1. In order to participate in the Christmas Competition, you:
2.1.1. visit http://southeasternrailway.co.uk/christmascompetition (the “Website”)
2.1.2. submit an answer to the question
2.1.3. provide your full name and email address
2.1.4. agree to be bound by these Terms
3. Christmas Competition and Winner Selection
3.1. If you satisfy the Eligibility Criteria set out in 1, and Participate as set out in 2, then you must enter between the hours of 09:00 on 01/12/2020 and 09:00 on 14/12/2020. Any entry into the Christmas Competition submitted outside of these hours will not be accepted.
3.2. The Promoter will select twelve entries at random from those that have submitted the correct answer to the question and each will win one of the twelve prizes.
3.3. The winner will be notified by no later than 17:00 on or around 14/12/2020. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, or any other period specified in our contact notice, of the notification being sent or is otherwise not available, the Prize will be forfeited by them and the Promotor may select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
4. The Prize
4.1. The winner will receive one of the following twelve prizes:
4.2. Specially Selected Kentish Hamper from The Whitstable Hamper Company; or
4.3. A mixed box of 20x40g Kent Crisps, a Kentish Oils selection of 4 cold pressed rapeseed oils and a set of A Little Bit’s Vegan Mayos from A Little Bit; or
4.4. A Decorations Christmas Box & Toiletries Gift Box from Romney Marsh Wools; or
4.5. One case of Kentish Cherry Juice containing 24 bottles of 250ml from Rent a Cherry Tree; or
4.6. 3 selection packs of tea, a full-sized bag of English Breakfast tea and a large tea infuser from Maries Tea; or
4.7. A selection of artisan confectionery; Christmas Sharer x1, Luxury Christmas Caramels Selection x1, Christmas Tuck Box Trio x1, Speculoos Nut Brittle x1 and Fudge Christmas Cracker (Red) x2 from Fudge Kitchen
4.8. Handmade Stollen, 6 clementine shortbread, 6 mince pies with pine sugar, 12 Christmas Pudding truffles and 2 750ml bottles of Kentish Cox Apple juice from Foodari Home Delivery; or
4.9. Two course meal for two at The Ferry House to the value of £50, includes two selected soft drinks; or
4.10. Christmas Vegetable Box Deluxe from Watts Farm; or
4.11. Handmade ice cream including 6 x 500ml Ice Cream Gift Box – any flavour selection of choice and 2 x Simply Christmas Gift Set – branded Simply Ice Cream mug filled with a selection of treats from Simply Ice Cream; or
4.12. Gardener’s Treat Gift Pack including 250ml Muscle Relaxing Bath Soak, 60ml Ahhh! Soothing Hand Cream, 60ml Hand Scrub, Ball of garden twine, presented in a hyacinth basket with garden twine from Blended Therapies Aromatherapy; or
4.13. Kent Cheese Collection includes Zingiberi Bakery Captain’s Crackers, Wooden Spoon Vegetable Chutney, 150g Kentish Blue, 200g Bowyers Brie, 200g Winterdale Shaw, 1 x Ellies Dairy Herb, Signature Macknade Hamper from Macknade. We endeavour to ensure that contents are as stated above; however, please note that these items are subject to availability and seasonality. Where necessary items will be substituted with a similar product.
Terms and Conditions
5. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary.
6. The Prize is not transferable and, unless offered by the Promotor, there will be no substitutions, or cash alternatives of, for the Prize.
7. The Prize is subject to availability.
8. No expenses incurred in connection with entry to or participation in this Christmas Competition will be paid.
9. The winning selection of the Promotor is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promotor shall be entitled to right to refuse to accept any entry.
11. All entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
12. Failure to comply with these Terms will automatically render an entry void.
13. The Promotor does not accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered.
14. The name and email address of each participant and winner will be retained for a period of three months following the Christmas Competition closing date. Where a participant or winner agrees to and has provided specific consent, those participants and winners shall receive marketing and promotional material relating to those specific purpose.
15. The participant and winner agrees that in entering into the Christmas Competition the Promoter has a legitimate interest to process their personal data for the purposes of the Christmas Competition.
16. In addition, the winner agrees to their personal data being sent to Produced in Kent.
18. Participants may print these Terms.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms at any time without notice.
20. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, the Christmas Competition itself or any other matter relating to, or arising out of, these Terms or the Christmas Competition, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No written correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into.
21. The Promotor is London & South Eastern Railway Limited of 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE.
22. This Christmas Competition and these Terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and Participants agree that the Courts of England and Wales, exclusively, shall settle disputes.