Great discounts for regular travellers
You can save money with a season ticket, if you make the same peak time journey three times a week or more. Ticketscan cover seven days or any period from one month to one year and also allow you to get off at different stations along your route.
Season tickets can also be used to access our great 2FOR1 offers
Find out how much a season ticket will cost with the National Rail season ticket calculator.
Weekly season tickets cost less than five daily peak returns and allow you to travel for seven consecutive days with no time restrictions. They are available from ticket vending machines or from any ticket offices, but not online.
Monthly tickets - or make your own season ticket
Save even more by buying a longer season ticket. You can buy season tickets for any period between one month and one year. Buy online or from ticket offices. Monthly tickets are also available from ticket vending machines.
Annual season tickets
Buy an annual season ticket and you'll save over 23% on a weekly for the same period. You’ll pay the same price as just 40 weekly season tickets - giving you 12 weeks free travel!
In addition to unlimited travel on the route of your season ticket, you benefit from:
- 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime and Off-Peak tickets anywhere on the national rail map. View Map
- 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime and Off-Peak tickets for up to three adults travelling with you
- 60% off child fares (max four children, £1 minimum fare)
- Discounted tickets now valid from 09.30 Monday to Friday and any time at weekends/public holidays
- Get a one year Railcard for you or a friend for only £10
Buy online or from ticket offices.Annual tickets are not available from ticket vending machines.
NB.You must carry a photocard with you for all season ticket journeys (excluding period/annual Travelcards issued on Oyster by train companies or Transport for London).