Great discounts for regular travellers
You can save more with a season ticket, if you make the same peak time journey three times a week or more.You can choose a ticket that covers seven days or any period from one month to one year. This is also valid if you wish to get off at a different station along your route.
Find out how much a season ticket will cost with the National Rail season ticket calculator.
Weekly season tickets cost less than five daily peak returns and allow you to travel for seven consecutive days with no time restrictions. They are available from our ticket vending machines or from any of our ticket offices, but not online.
Monthly tickets - plus create your own season ticket
Save even more by buying a monthly season ticket rather than weeklies. You can also buy season tickets for any period between one month and one year.
Buy online or from any ticket office. Monthly tickets are also available from our our ticket vending machines.
Annual season tickets
Buy an annual season ticket and you'll save over 23% on a weekly for the same period. You’ll pay the same price as just 40 weekly season tickets - giving you 12 weeks free travel!
In addition to unlimited travel on the route of your season ticket, you benefit from:
- 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime and Off-Peak tickets anywhere on the national rail map. See map here
- 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime and Off-Peak tickets for up to three adults travelling with you.
- 60% off child fares for up to four children (£1 minimum fare)
- Discounted tickets now valid from 0930 Monday to Friday and any time at the weekends or on public holidays
- Get a one year Railcard for you or a friend for only £10.
Buy online or from any ticket office.(Annual tickets are not available from ticket vending machines)
Please note you need to carry a photocard with you for all the journeys you make with your season ticket. (Excluding period/annual Travelcards issued on Oyster by train companies or Transport for London).