You can book your ticket -
- using our online booking system;
- from a self-service ticket machine;
- from any ticket office.
If you want to buy a ticket online between any UK rail stations, simply register with us and you'll also get the following great benefits:
- Easy-to-use booking system with a cheap fare finder and search by fare function.
- Check and amend your bookings online.
- Store details like your favourite journeys and your billing address, to save time the next time you book.
- Compare single and return tickets on the same page.
- Buy High Speed tickets.
- Buy PlusBus tickets.
- We can inform you of any disruption affecting your journey.
- You can have your tickets sent by recorded delivery.
- Or collect your tickets from one of our self service ticket machines (Ticket on Departure).
To find out if a station has a self service ticket machine check our Station information pages.
Cheapest fare finder
Two singles could be cheaper than a return.
Our Cheapest Fare Finder shows the lowest combined outward and return fares available, making it more simple to chose your best fare.
Self service ticket machines
Available at over 120 of our stations, ticket machines are one of the easiest ways to buy regular, season, high speed and combined tickets.
ToD (Ticket on Departure)
Collect your pre-paid tickets from any of our self-service ticket machines.
To find out if your station has a self-service ticket machine, check our Station information pages.
Oyster Pay As You Go
You can travel using Oyster PAYG from over 120 of our stations inside the London Travelcard area. See London Travelcard network map.
You can top-up your Oyster card at all Southeastern stations inside the London Travelcard area with our self-service ticket machines. You can also buy an Oyster card and top-up from any of our ticket offices.
At the ticket office
Buy any UK rail ticket from any of our ticket offices, including all Southeastern season tickets.
To find out when your nearest ticket office is open, check our Station information pages.