On Tuesday 10 July Network Rail and Southeastern are rehearsing station management plans for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games at London Bridge, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Victoria and Waterloo East stations.
The rehearsal will mainly affect London Bridge station - it will change how you can enter and exit the station and passengers should expect to queue.
- Entry to London Bridge station will only be via the forecourt on Railway Approach / London Bridge Street.
- Joiner Street (between Tooley Street and St Thomas Street) and The Vaults will be exit only.
(Please note staff, patients and visitors for Guy's or London Bridge Hospital will be allowed to pass through Joiner Street.)
- A queuing system will be in place.
- During the morning, passengers arriving at platforms 1-6 on Southeastern or First Capital Connect services must exit the station via the forecourt on Railway Approach.
- Passengers arriving at platforms 8-16 on Southern services must exit the station via the forecourt or concourse escalators down to the Vaults.
Please allow extra time for your journey.
For travel advice during Games time please visit:
If you have any further questions please contact our Customer Services team online or by calling 0845 000 2222.