- We run train services into London from Kent and East Sussex.
- We employ around 3,800 people.
- We serve 179 stations.
- Our train service covers 1,094 miles of railway infrastructure.
- We operate around 2,000 train services a day.
- We carry roughly 570,000 passengers every weekday.
- 1,400 of the daily train journeys go into London.
- Approximately 170 million passenger journeys are made a year.
- Approximately 400 trains are used to run services for passengers.
- We have launched the UK’s first high speed domestic train service.
- Southeastern is owned by Govia, a joint venture between the Go-Ahead Group (65 per cent) and Keolis (35 per cent).
Govia is the partnership between the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis, and is the UK's busiest rail operator. It is also the most enduring partnership between transport operators delivering rail franchises in this country.
Govia operates the Southeastern (which includes high speed domestic services), Southern (which includes Gatwick Express services) and London Midland rail franchises.
It is responsible for nearly 30 per cent of UK passenger rail journeys through its three rail companies, which equates to roughly 268 million passenger journeys annually.
|The Go-Ahead Group is one of the UK's leading providers of passenger transport services operating in the bus, rail and aviation services sectors.
It operates buses throughout England, including regulated services for Transport for London. Its aviation division undertakes support services for national and international airlines, and through Meteor Parking operates the second largest parking company in the UK.
Further information on Go-Ahead is available at go-ahead.com.
Keolis is one of Europe's leading public transport operators, with a turnover of over €4bn and nearly 50,000 employees. Established in twelve countries, including the USA, Canada and Australia, Keolis offers passengers efficient high quality services.
Further information on Keolis is available at keolis.com